On the Indian food menu, you will find diverse Non-veg Dishes; these dishes are primarily Chicken and Mutton based. The non-veg Cuisine is popular worldwide because of its authentic taste and incredible making. Non-vegetarian items such as Butter-chicken are on the list of best-selling foods in Indian Restaurant In Sydney.
Moreover, Indian non-veg eateries are more nutritious, and aromatic Indian spices are the key ingredient in the preparation. Therefore if you want to treat your taste Buds with delicious non-veg Cuisine, Then visit Sylvania Indian Restaurant for the best Indian Food in Sydney.
7 Must try Non-vegetarian Cuisines at Restaurant
There are multifarious veg and nonveg food items on our menu. If you are a non-veg lover, here are some best cuisines for you.
- Tandoori Lamb Cutlets: In the marination of ginger garlic with yoghurt and Indian spices, the Pieces of baby lamb are keep. Later the cutlets are roast in a traditional style clay oven (tandoor) which makes it more delicious.
- Punjabi fish- In our chef’s secret marination, nutritious fish is prepared. That gives it a flavorful mouth-watering taste. It is deep-fried in hygienic oil and served with Ginger & mint sauce for a crunchy taste.
- Roghan Josh- it is lamb or goat meat gravy cuisine. With the addition of selective Indian ingredients, the dark red colour mutton gravy is ready. The traditional Kashmiri-style lamb or mutton dish is fantastic in taste and everyone’s favourite.
- Chicken korma.- The dish is available in all the meat options such as Chicken korma, mutton korma as well as Beef Korma. The Cashew nut-rich sauce and fenugreek leaves, like aromatic Indian spices, are the key ingredients of this Mughlai dish. It is one of the deciduous Non-vegetarian Gravy dishes that basically serve with Indian tandoori Breads.
- Saag chicken: The other traditional Punjabi North Indian Cuisines. In which pieces of Chicken with mustard green spinach cooks together, the cream is put in it to give it a buttery touch. The dish is rich in several nutrients and gives your taste buds a home-like feel.
- Butter chicken– The butter chicken is the all-time favourite Indian delight of every meat lover. North Indian Cuisine is the most recommended chicken dish because of its mouth-watering taste. The creamy gravy rich in butter makes the dish top among other gravy dishes. The butter, tomatoes, and cashew paste are the secrets of its Amazing flavours.
- Chicken Biryani: The biryani is a classical Indian dish that originates in the Mughals era. It is known for its royal taste and incredible preparation. It is a chicken and rice dish in aromatic spices such as saffron and cloves, giving it a great fragrance and flavour.