One of the biggest problems that an Indian faces after moving to another country is the food. The homesickness and the need to eat home-cooked Indian food are evident. We want our staple Indian food that fulfills our soul and stomach, including roti (flatbread), Indian vegetables, and spices.
But do not worry anymore, you would not have to miss anything. Your craving would be easily quenched with the help of one order from our Indian Restaurant In Sydney.
Indian cuisine is known for its varieties of food that you can enjoy easily as it is curated for all kinds of people. It is one of the most popular cuisines that everyone basically loves.
Indian Food That You should get when abroad
There are ranges of dishes you can try out whenever you miss out on your desi food items. Now you do not have to miss your home while at a foreign place. It is a fact that Indian food serves rich flavors, and missing them can not be something that would be too hard. Given below is the list of items to order from an Indian Restaurant.
- Butter chicken: you can never go wrong with butter chicken. It would take you back to the land of India within no time. This rich, velvety texture dish that melts in your mouth is sure to bring back all the memories. Order it with some delicious naan or rice to go along with it.
- Chana masala: if you are not interested in trying out a dish that would be too heavy, then channa masala would be perfect for you. This spicy, delicious food item is going to open so much love that you have for Indian food. Packed with flavors and spices like coriander powder, cinnamon stick, black peppercorn, turmeric powder, red chili powder, and so many more, you would feel like you are at home. To match the vibe of light food, you can order some Rotis or chapati along with it.
- Chicken tandoori: you might think, what about the starters? Well, we have got the perfect menu option for that too. But one that must try is chicken tandoori- why? Well, to answer that, you would have to try it yourself. This grilled chicken is juicy and tender with charred textured and full of spices and flavors.
- Black dal: another one of India’s favorite meals is dal. It is a staple item that you can easily find in every household. So if you are missing the real desi food, you can try out our dal with some roti. This would invoke a feeling of belonging for sure.
- Biryani: do not worry! We did not forget the most unforgettable dish of Indian cuisine. Biryani is a layered rice dish in which the chef arranges any meat such as chicken, prawns, or lamb gravy and rice in a layer. This romantic dish is the epitome of using whole spices ideally to balance each flavor exceptionally.